Turning at its best
When it comes to shooting, we're shooting.
"Turning in top form" is our motto, because we are specialized in the production of perfect turned parts from metals and plastics. Uniques, large series as well as small turned parts in million print runs characterize our efficiency and flexibility as a reliable contract turning shop in the service of our customers.
The basis of our services is the concrete recording of customer requirements and, if necessary, comprehensive and competent advice. Know-how that can flow directly into the customer's part development and design process.
Project consulting with experience
- Technical feasibility study
- Development of alternatives, if necessary
- Material suitability test, substitution if necessary
- cost consideration
- Planning & Production
- quality control
Specialised in small turned parts
More than 60 years of know-how as a precision turning shop
Successful since 1951 in the manufacture of machines and turned parts, we can fall back on decades of experience in metalworking. We have consistently expanded this knowledge lead through our specialisation in small turned parts.
This guarantees our customers a highly efficient production with turned parts and assemblies that can be installed immediately and of top quality, with absolute adherence to delivery dates. In this way we make a sure contribution to the product success of our customers.
HEINRICH machine range
- CNC linear turret
- CNC short lathes
- CNC turning/milling centres
- CNC sliding headstock lathe
- Multi-spindle automatic lathes
- Cam-controlled lathes/automatic machines
- rotary transfer machine
- Special and tool construction
- 5-axis machining centre
High-tech CNC lathe or traditional lathe?
Modern turning technology is not always the first choice, sometimes even machine classics offer maximum efficiency. In any case, we have a wide range of different lathes, multi-spindle automatic lathes and various other devices at our disposal for the best customer solution.
Experienced specialists are naturally part of this. Every order is a new incentive to prove our competence.
Lathes/CNC turning technology
1 x Spinner SB 32
1 x Index GE 65
1 x Index MC400
2 x Traub TNS 26 DGY
1 x Traub TNS 30 D
1 x Index C100
1 x Traub TNC 65 DGY
1 x Index ABC Speedline
1 x Traub TNL 16 G
1 x Traub TNL 32P
2 x Tornos Deco 26a
2 x Tornos Gamma
1 x Star SR20R-IV Type B
3 x Star SB20R Type G
1 x Bumotec s181 machining center
4 x Tornos AS14 multi-spindle automatic lathe
2 x Tornos SAS16 multi-spindle automatic lathes
1 x Tornos SAS16.6 Multi-spindle automatic lathe
1 x Traub M125 automatic lathe
1 x Wirth & Gruffat C126 transfer machine
... supplemented by conventional lathes, saws, milling, drilling, grinding and threading machines, Trowal vibratory grinding machines and assembly stations.
- Tesa Micro Hite 350 (Digital Linear Encoder)
- Tesa Scan Profile 80 (Digital optical measuring device)
- Tesa Visio 200 (Digital optical measuring instrument)
- Mitutoyo roughness depth measuring device
- In-process measurement CIMCO-Probing (Renishaw)
Reliable in the surroundings
From component assembly to delivery
We perform significantly more than a conventional turning shop. Where everything has always revolved around the wishes of demanding customers, an adequate spectrum of assistance, services and support is not far away. Examples:
Services & Benefits
- component assembly
- Video-based 100-percent inspection with documentation
- Statistical process control
- Surface treatments of all kinds
- heat treatments
- order picking
- Shipping/delivery on Euro pallet
- customs clearance
Milling at its best
TURNING AND MILLING AT THE SAME TIME
With the acquisition of a Bumotec s181 we have expanded our range of services enormously. The new 5-axis simultaneous turning and milling center has a total of 9 CNC axes for the complete machining of demanding workpieces.
Process-safe and without tolerance deviations, perfect for high-precision components.
With high surface quality and amazing freedom from burrs down to the smallest detail. Perfect for complex micromechanical components with complicated geometry.
Regardless of whether you are planning individual parts, small series or large volumes: we now also mill to the highest quality. On schedule, of course.
- Complex component manufacturing in one production cycle
- Up to 90 positions for tool technology
- Integrated tool magazine (60 turning/milling tools)
- Integrated workpiece changer (150 workpieces)
- High degree of automation incl. removal system
- FANUC Series 31i CNC Control
Digital Press Release: Starrag Magazine Issue 1-2018